• Create and Manage the HR databases for the division capturing the following type of people; applicants and the required documentations, recruitments in process and the required update information and/or documents, employees of the company and the required information.
• Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the division
• Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
• Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
• Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly
• Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., Leave Forms, Loan Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Tax forms, etc.
• Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses
• Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with our management team
• Minimum of university degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in HR or similar field.
• Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
• Strong Oral and written Communication skills
• Ability to cope with and work under pressure
• Strong Analytical skills
This vacancy is a full time position.